I am happy to provide the below FreeScan config files, which cover a large number of radio users across Tasmania and are suitable for use with some Uniden scanners.
Please Note:
- These are provided free of charge, "As Is" and have been tested by myself.
- No warrantay is offered, if they work for you, that is great.
- I am happy to provide some basic assistance with them.
- Due to my location, I can only confirm active users in the Launceston area. I welcome updates and feedback for users in other parts of the state on active VHF and UHF frequencies.
- These will be updated when and as I have the time or there are major changes to them.
- These are provided free of charge, "As Is" and have been tested by myself.
- No warrantay is offered, if they work for you, that is great.
- I am happy to provide some basic assistance with them.
- Due to my location, I can only confirm active users in the Launceston area. I welcome updates and feedback for users in other parts of the state on active VHF and UHF frequencies.
- These will be updated when and as I have the time or there are major changes to them.
All Config files contain:
Airband
Marine
Amater Radio
27MHz and UHF CB
TasRail
Business Users
Some TASGRN site for each area.
Airband
Marine
Amater Radio
27MHz and UHF CB
TasRail
Business Users
Some TASGRN site for each area.
StateWide - Last Updated: 23/07/2026
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15qMNoXsYKcG3Nt511Lhex0eOd4w4EP0h/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15qMNoXsYKcG3Nt511Lhex0eOd4w4EP0h/view?usp=sharing
North - Last Updated: Work in Progress
thanks Paul, please know that your good work does not go un noticed
ReplyDelete